The school runs an on-line payment system and a cashless biometric catering system. The online payment system allows parents to:
- make online payments to their child’s catering account enabling them to buy food at the canteen using their biometric thumbprint.
- keep track of what their child has purchased through the biometric catering system.
- view all trips open to their child.
- make payments for any such trips.
- check on any payments already made.
The system is simple to use. For each child registered a unique Online Link Code is required. To obtain an Online Link Code, please contact the Finance Manager, Mrs. Bird, on 01993 825338. Please note that a Code cannot be created before a child has enrolled – ie is actually in attendance – at school. Codes for Year 7 students are, therefore, sent home to parents during the first week of term. As a result new students should bring a packed lunch or cash until a code has been issued.
A request for an Online Link Code will be processed and the new code sent out by post or email together with a letter. Help on using the Internet Payments system is sent along with the unique code for each student when requested. Follow the steps on the letter to create your account.
If your child has siblings, the sibling accounts can be linked together for ease of use.